Hello PopShops Clients,
Please see the latest updates for our software release on Tuesday, January 24th, 2017. There was no
downtime associated with these releases.
In this release, we focused mostly on Curate for PopShops tool and
administrative updates including:
- Pagination was added to the recently released “Manage Galleries” page.
This addition will speed up the page load time for customers with lots of
- A bug was fixed that was causing some products in Curate that were
missing a Sale Price to not load on our customer’s websites.
- Logic was added to the account creation process to ensure that every new
account has a Catalog that is wired to work with Curate.
- A script was run to make sure that all of our Enterprise plan holders who
do not currently have a Catalog have one now. This is a step in our plan to
migrate all ShopBuilder Shops to Curate Galleries.
- The address field on the Create Account and Account Upgrade page is now
required. Leaving the field optional was causing occasional failures during
the payment process.
- Any pages requiring a credit card are now on https.
- Curate was updated so that if the advertiser updates their offer on a
product, the product is no longer removed from a gallery.
We welcome all of the feedback we’ve received regarding Curate for
PopShops. Your ongoing support is appreciated.
Thanks for being a part of our community!
-The PopShops Team